Secret Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a pic I drew for Midnight Moon! It's the secret den...... oooohhhh yessssss you want to come and seeeeeee LOL

3 posters

Go down

This is a pic I drew for Midnight Moon! It's the secret den...... oooohhhh yessssss you want to come and seeeeeee LOL Empty This is a pic I drew for Midnight Moon! It's the secret den...... oooohhhh yessssss you want to come and seeeeeee LOL

Post  Moonstream Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:03 pm

Well here it is! I made this because there was an awesome secret den that I created.... and I couldn't explain it very well. So here it is, a huge hollowed out tree, vines hanging all around, and a soft moose pelt on top of a large rock that somehow was in the middle of the tree.

It's just a quick sketch, not my best work Rolling Eyes

This is a pic I drew for Midnight Moon! It's the secret den...... oooohhhh yessssss you want to come and seeeeeee LOL 4h63kp
Moonstream
Moonstream

Female Posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

This is a pic I drew for Midnight Moon! It's the secret den...... oooohhhh yessssss you want to come and seeeeeee LOL Empty Re: This is a pic I drew for Midnight Moon! It's the secret den...... oooohhhh yessssss you want to come and seeeeeee LOL

Post  Lilypelt Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:43 pm

Funkeh.....lolcat

Lilypelt

Female Sagittarius Posts : 8082

Back to top Go down

This is a pic I drew for Midnight Moon! It's the secret den...... oooohhhh yessssss you want to come and seeeeeee LOL Empty Re: This is a pic I drew for Midnight Moon! It's the secret den...... oooohhhh yessssss you want to come and seeeeeee LOL

Post  Moonstream Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:43 pm

but it's epic though isn't it Twisted Evil
Moonstream
Moonstream

Female Posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

Post  Squeetail Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:47 pm

It looks cool becasue it look like it has a rug in it :D
Squeetail
Squeetail

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down